Friday, February 27, 2009

Links Again

Why so many link posts lately? My five-year old's been wanting a lot more of my attention recently, and I'm giving it to her. I'll try to do a little better, but no promises.

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised I've never linked to my Flickr page before.

=Speaking of kids, Dr. Timothy Paul Jones says, "The clothes that our children wear do not merely cover the nakedness of their flesh; they shape and reflect the contours of our children’s souls." Some good food for thought; I recommend the whole thing.

=Have you heard about the Red Envelope Project? I'm not sure what it'll accomplish, but it's worth trying.

=Randy Alcorn has a piece on pro-abortion (there really is no other term for him) "bioethicist" Peter Singer, "one of those rare people who is consistent with his worldview." The part about Singer starts a few paragraphs in. Disturbing but important.

=On a lighter note, you've heard of Google Earth; how about:
-Google Mars
-Google Moon
-Google Nukes -- ok, it's really an applet that uses Google Earth to show the damage potential of various nuclear bombs (and an asteroid).

No comments: