1. Follow the argument, wherever it leads.
2. Accept the truth, whatever it is.
3. Defend the truth, whatever the cost.
Some great truths. And I can find something there to offend just about everyone I know.
1) I know too many who think "argument" means being argumentative and that arguing is un-Christian. Unfortunately I know even more who couldn't follow an argument to the end of their driveway.
2) Is there anyone out there who doesn't know about postmodernism? I don't think I need to touch this one.
3) Too many Christians (and non-Christians, for that matter) don't want to defend the truth. Even if they believe there is truth and that they have it, they don't want to offend someone by defending it. They'll toss out sin and the cross and the fatherhood of God, not because they don't believe it, but because they think it will bring more people to Christ. Well, it won't bring anyone to a Christ worth having.